Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Zoo on a Tuesday Afternoon

The sun is shinning the wind is blowing. We had an afternoon to kill and so we went to the zoo. 




On a windy Tuesday afternoon, its pretty quiet, except for the Howler Monkey's which can actually be a little frightening. The only thing Brock said he wanted to see were "giraffises", it was too windy and they were locked tight in their barn. I told Brock that in wind like this they could blow over, he agreed.

The Merri-Go-Round was free. This was only Brock's second time and Sylas' first. Sylas just really liked the lights and the music. It was a little to complicated for me to figure out how to get them both atop an animal and hang on to them both, so we sat on one of the benches. Thank god we did, I got a little dizzy!


Then it was on to the BIG cats, they were out in full effect!


Brock wanted to balance on every curb we found, Sylas climbed all the play structures (on his own), and I took it all in...sunshine, wind and happiness with my Instagram App for iPhone!





1 comment:

  1. YAY! Glad you posted... Now I can follow. Because I miss you. And LOVE LOVE LOVE Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete