Friday, April 8, 2011

Insta-Friday Linky

I guess I am not the only one completely OBSESSED Instagram! Instagram is an app that lets you add filters to your basic phone photos and make them look amazing in just a few seconds. For me my iPhone 4 has become not only my phone, but also my date book, music, child distraction and most importantly my take-everywhere camera! And Instagram makes them even better. So I am linking up for the first time EVER with Jeanette and Life.Rearranged for Insta-Friday.

We started a deck remodel back in October. The original was 30 years old and built by my grandpa, dad and uncles. It had holes that little feet could fall through, so it had to go. This is what we have now (almost done a few more coats of stain after it dries out from all the rain). With the amazing weather we had last week we spent many hours blowing bubbles, playing tag, and just enjoying the sunshine. Her are our memories caught with Instagram:







1 comment:

  1. LOOOOVE that pic of your son through the bubble wand! awesome!

    ReplyDelete